Tales of the Black Knight Flt.Lt. Ormond Adare Haydon-Baillie RCAF August 29 1942 - July 3 1977.
With research and the use of emotional memories, the whole story unfolded in vivid emotional Technicolor.
I had always felt that I did not belong in this time or place, a common feeling that many of us often have. I have found that we often had a “walking memory” being other people in the 3D matrix. In fact we can operate more than one 3D in linear timelines.
Fast and Low
Buy get One Free
Black Knight RIP
Delivered to RCAF as RCAF21261 (later CAF133261).
Ormond Haydon-Baillie, Cold Lake, Alberta, Aug. 1972-1973.
- Registered as CF-IHB.
- Delivered to UK from Canada, arriving Nov. 9, 1973.
Ormond Haydon-Baillie, Duxford, May 9, 1974-1980.
- Registered as G-OAHB.
Brotway Ltd, 1980-1982.
Anvil Aviation Ltd, Blackbushe, June 4, 1982.
- Registered as G-JETT.
Aces High Ltd, Duxford, 1983-1985.
Patina Pty Ltd, Baginton, January 20, 1985.
- Delivered to USA via Prestwick, July 14, 1985.
Bruce Goessling/Combat Jet & Aerospace Museum, Chino, CA, Nov. 1985.
- Registered as N33VC
Pacific Investments Inc, Las Vegas, NV, 1987.
Grob Aviation Inc, Wilmington, DE, 1988.
- Delivered from US to Switzerland, arriving at Zurich April 29, 1988.
John V. Crocker, Herndon, VA, 1990-1992.
- Operated by Old Flying Machine Co, Duxford, May 1990-1992.
- Delivered from Switzerland to Duxford, May 1, 1990.
- Flew as USAF 54-21261.
Golden Apple Trust, UK, 2002-2007.
- Registered as G-TBRD.
- Repainted as RCAF21261, 2001.
- Based at Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
- Destroyed in non-fatal take-off accident, September 6, 2006.
- Deregistered January 9, 2007.